CHANGE TO CLIMATE-FRIENDLY AND EFFICIENT OPERATION
SOME INTERESTING TOPICS;
CLIMATE-FRIENDLY, COST + REVENUE EFFICIENCY and other industry strategies next 3 years.
- HOW? Are we digitally proactive? Are we market or production driven? Customer focused?
- PANEL DEBATE; Ferry top executives.
BOOKING.COM Learn from management of a world leader in the travel industry with HQ in Amsterdam. Digital and
other success criteria.
- HOW DO THEY DO IT?
- SPEAKERS; Christina Jacobsen and Riikka Keppola Nordic Man. Booking.com
UNDER ATTAC FROM MEDIA OR SOC.MEDIA/SOCIAL?
- HOW TO BE prepared and proactive? Learn from world largest crises media management network MTI, serving shipping, transport and offshore industries.
- PANEL DEBATE; Ferry top communication executives.
- MODERATOR; Cor Radings Man. Partner MTI.
WINNER 2025/30?? What are the winning concepts and strategies? Tonnage? Fuel? Passenger? Freight? Onboard? Port handling? Service concepts?
- PANEL DEBATE; Ferry and port executives.
NEW BIG FERRIES AND PORT DEVELOPMENT;
- HOW TO PREPARE? Are we finding best port handling solutions? What success criteria’s? Automotive and digital? Customer friendly?
- PANEL DEBATE; Ferry port executives.
“FERRY DIFFERENT” Alternative ideas to end the day.
- SPEAKER; Alistair Eagles CEO Seatruck Ferries.
AND MORE TO COME………..